Robert Green Ingersoll (1833-1899) was called “The Great Agnostic.” He was a well-known speaker with a thoughtful and firm-but-kind style. He was very vocal in his support of women’s rights, science, and reason.
The shirt features a portrait of Robert Green Ingersoll in an oval shape. The quote, “the hands that help are holier than the lips that pray,” is featured in a playful script font and the font shapes are filled with the colors of the rainbow.
About this shirt: soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping